Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Distraction

oh...nearly all the way through April and no written material here!! Its not that I have been doing nothing guys, just that I have been doing so...many things, hanging with my adorable children, writing stories, work (inevitable work) walking the demanding pooch, helping friends, exercising and trying hard to look after my health for the impending winter, keeping the damn house clean, dust magnet that it is, singing, creating quality time with hubby, enjoying the waning warmth and the beach and well, generally living! Its all so...exhausting!

So I guess something suffers and in this instance it is the blog! Don't worry old friend i will return in my usual verbosness once the rains and chill of winter hits Yamba...its a comforting thing to do with a nice warm fire at your feet and a cup of hot chocolate( yes we are still pretty close choclate and I..some things never change, sigh) at your elbow! Summer is well, so external. The days tempt you outside, the clear blue sky lures you, the sound of the surf entices you and the sun demands you go sit in it! What defence do I have?

No comments: